what are uterine fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop during the childbearing years. The condition of uterine fibroids is typically characterized by heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic pressure or pain, periods lasting longer than a week, or frequent urination. This is a chronic condition that can last many years.
- Must be a premenopausal woman 18-49 year of age
- Must have moderate to severe uterine bleeding
- No issues with hormonal medications
If you are eligible for the study, you may receive:
- Study medication
- Study-related treatment from a local physician, no insurance needed
- Monetary reimbursement for time and travel
Contact Us About Upcoming Trials